LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions. We are seeking candidates to support our customer at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility on the ROC contract.
1. Ability to operate and maintain various types of telemetry equipment including antennas, receivers, demodulators, bit synchronizers, recording devices and ancillary interfaces.
2. Apply technical knowledge to accomplish fault isolation and maintenance of systems.
3. Ability to interpret schematics and system drawings.
4. Use of test equipment such as, and oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, power meters and signal generators.
5. Maintain up-to-date logs and preventative maintenance schedules
6. Duties will be performed under direct supervision of higher level technicians.
7. Ensure Company and NASA procedures and policies are followed.
8. Perform manual tasks, which may include lifting 40 lbs or more and some climbing around antenna systems.
9. Be willing to travel at least 25% of the year, typically 2 or more trips.
10. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
· Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, or Military equivalent or related Vocational School Certificate with 2 years of related experience.
· In Lieu of formal education candidate must have 4 or more years of practical working experience with telemetry systems.
· Should be familiar with digital signal processing algorithms, techniques, and related technologies.
· Extensive experience deploying and operating and maintaining mobile systems