LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a diverse business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions as well as operations and maintenance support for both launch ranges and space communications tracking and network systems and base operating support. We are seeking a qualified candidate to support our Range Operations Contract at NASA's Wallops Flight Facility, Wallops Island VA.
• Assist in development and maintenance of operating plan, performs cost and schedule analysis including performance against operating plan, forecasting, budgeting and variance narrative explanation.
• Provide oversight of deliverable status, document processes as needed, and implement configuration control processes on contract deliverables. • Track and report upon subcontractor financial performance analysis and trends, develop processes as required, and provide feedback to subcontractors.
• Work with corporate accounting and Subcontractor’s accounting staff to resolve and provide solutions for financial and accounting issues regarding the contractor’s accounting system, and Vendor Level Invoicing, and task to charge reconciliation
• Design, develop, analyze and deliver reports to include financial data, purchasing information, and data from other system sources as required.
• Compile and analyze financial data, both spending and forecasting, on a monthly basis.
• Prepare financial analysis for reviews.
• BA or BS degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Business Management, or a related field and 2-3 years’ experience in financial reporting and analysis and a working knowledge of contractual documents. • AA degree in related field and 10 years of experience • In lieu of formal education, 12 years of related experience may be substituted
LJT is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V