LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions. We are seeking a Range Service Manager to support our customer at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility on the Range Operations Contract.
The successful candidate will provide Project Management to a variety of missions conducted at Wallops Flight Facility and other locations as required and be responsible for managing cost, scope, schedule, and deliverables.
• Hold, or be able to obtain within 1 year, a Project Management Professional License from the Project Management Institute
• Support all mission planning activities and provide resource deconfliction with concurrent launch range missions
• Provide guidance to project teams during the task implementation
• Develop all documentation including Project Charters, Project Management Plans, Technical Implementation Plans, Post Mission Summary Reports, and range instrumentation status presentations.
• Must be willing to travel on deployment for extended periods of time. Act as a site lead during mission deployment
• Be responsible for managing complex mission requirements, dynamic schedule, and cost accounting
• Make trade study assessments, and recommendations, supporting Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), Operations Readiness Review (ORR), and reviewing deliverables
• Ensure operational support to customers, provide technical consultation advice to Task Leads regarding design issues, development and test approaches, and test result assessments • Coordinate mission support requirements with NASA project managers and launch range customers
• Develop, maintain, and report technical performance metrics to effectively measure project performance
• Provide direction and discipline to employees and evaluate project personnel performance
• Past experience in launch range operations highly favorable
• Past experience managing technical projects highly favorable
LJT is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V