LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a certified small business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions. We are seeking candidates to support our customer at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility on the Range Operations Contract.
Responsible for organizational cost accounting, budgeting, FAR/CAS financial compliance, and DCAA interface. Lead activities concerning the financial administration and oversight of assigned government contracts. Responsible for ensuring proper pricing, budgeting, cost accumulation, forecasting, variance analysis, revenue recognition, and invoicing. Ensure financial deliverables occur as contractually required.
• Prepare comprehensive operational and contractual budgets, forecasts, reports, and variance analysis.
• Ensures quality and timely complex contractual financial deliverables.
• Works in partnership with Accounting, Program Managers, Contracts, and Human Resources, especially with respect to contract set up, proper contract cost accumulation, revenue recognition, and invoicing.
• Develops cost proposals and narratives as necessary in support of proposals.
• Analyzes CostPoint data reports to verify accuracy and identify corrections.
• Assigns and creates new Deltek job and work breakdown structure numbers.
• Reviews purchase requisitions for proper general ledger and job cost coding.
• Reviews travel expense reports for proper general ledger and job cost coding.
• Ensures proper setup of staff to charge job and setup of job categories.
• Generates all customer invoices and supplemental reporting prior to submission.
• Provides complex forecast and EAC analysis as necessary.
• Perform special analysis of major issues as required.
• Provide input in developing customized reports as necessary.
• Provide accurate response in a timely manner to all customer inquiries.
• Evaluate processes and identify improvements.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum five years of experience in financial contract administration, variance analysis & reporting, and preferred experience in proposal pricing, revenue recognition, invoicing.
• Experience with government financial reports including form 533.
• Detail oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.
• Strong skills with CostPoint, MS Excel, and Word