LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a certified small business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions. We are seeking candidates to support our customer at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility on the Range Operations Contract.
• Supervise all telemetry technician collective bargaining unit personnel in the Telemetry organization
• Develop operations concepts and local operating procedures to meet mission requirements.
• Train new personnel in operations and maintenance of telemetry receiving, recording and display equipment and ensuring skills catalogs are maintained and up to date for all employees within the telemetry section.
• Review and approve all discrepancy reports and tracking to closure all discrepancies.
• Ensure all systems and test equipment are tested, calibrated and available for operations and mission support.
• Manage telemetry maintenance activities ensuring personnel perform preventive maintenance, testing and operations on antennas, RF telemetry, computers and network communications systems to ensure their reliability and performance.
• Coordinate engineering changes with the Asset Planner and Asset Engineer
• Monitor engineering modifications, reviewing test results and operational functions on the 8 meter, 9M, 7.3M, 2.4M, 7M, 20FT, 10FT AGS 11 meter, Red Stone 9 meter’s, 6.3 meter and other telemetry systems operated and maintained under the ROC contract.
• Review and approve procurement of services and material to operate, maintain and sustain the telemetry systems
• Propose solutions to obsolescence and sustaining problems.
• Monitoring system performance working with the ROC systems engineers to analyze tracking results as part of on-going operational assurance. • Coordinate with the ROC system supervisors, operations manager, and maintenance manager, to prioritize major maintenance requirements by system for planning and forecasting.
• Travel in support of missions at remote locations may be requested.
• Provide weekly reports on all Telemetry activities.
• BA or BS degree in related field (Operations and Maintainance, Supervising Technical Staff) and 5-8 years of experience
• AA degree in related field (Operations and Maintainance, Supervising Technical Staff) and 8-12 years of experience
LJT is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V